rowan county Felony and misdemeanor criminal charges
Rowan County Criminal Defense Attorney
ARL-Law represents clients charged with Felony or Misdemeanor criminal charges in Rowan County. If you are charged with a criminal offense in Rowan County, let ARL-Law help.
If you have been charged with any of the following crimes, please contact my office to speak with an Attorney.
- Assualt and Battery
- Assualt With a Deadly Weapon
- Assault of a Female
- Breaking and Entering
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon/Gun
- Communicating Threats
- Cyber Stalking
- Discharge of a Firearm
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug Possession
- Drug Sale or Delivery
- Drug Trafficking
- Harrassing Phone Call
- Injury to property
- Larceny by an Employee
- Marijuana Possession
- Obtaining Property by False Pretenses
- Receiving or Possessing Stolen Goods
- Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon
- Shoplifting / Unlawful Concealment of Goods
- Worthless Check
ARL-Law's main purpose is to obtain the best outcome for our clients.
Please contact ARL-Law at (704) 222-7525 for a FREE consultation.